WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Miss you Mom - Few Beautiful Words


Mom, nine months ago today

God called you home to stay




Mom, how I would love to just hear your voice
I can imagine you singing in heaven to rejoice





Many times I've seen you in my dreams
I now know what sadness truly means



Sometimes I hear a noise in the hall
I think of you, and the day we got the call



I think of you keeping watch over us, like a guardian angel would do
You know that we love you, and that we are thinking of you too



Somehow in my heart I just truly know
You keep watch over Laura and see her grow



Sometimes it is hard not to cry for a while
Then I think of you in Heaven and have to smile



When my chimes ring, I believe it is your way of saying hi
From your home in Heaven, way beyond the beautiful sky



When I get sad I remind myself, you're in a much better place
Mom I will think of you often, and remember your beautiful face



So to my mom Grace, who went to Heaven in 2004
I still miss you and one day, will see you on Heaven's shore

0 comments: